Sunday 11 August 2013

Vintage Fairs

Woo! So my latest shenanigans has been to take part in a couple of Vintage fairs around Teesside.
Although my work isn't vintage, the heavily knitted and crochet body of work I have seems to fit in nicely.
 
I took part in Hartlepool's Vintage Village (19th-21st July) and I loved it! You can check out future fairs at www.facebook.com/ChurchSquarePresents 


 


I then took part in MIMA Vintage fair and Tea party (10th August) and had so much fun.
I was joined by Sarah Davidson from Linear Outline, check out her gorgeous illustration work at
www.sarahdavidson92.blogspot.co.uk
www.facebook.com/LinearOutline

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I was also joined by the lovely Kayleigh Falcus, a brilliant friend and jeweller.
Check out her stuff at:
www.facebook.com/pages/Kayleigh-Falcus
http://kayleigh-falcus.blogspot.co.uk/
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment